Saturday, August 13, 2011

I hate babies (Part 1)



This is actually a post on the site below but I agree completely with it's author.
Source: http://isitnormal.com/story/i-hate-babies-25301/

I have to get this off my chest. All of my life, ever since I was young, I have hated babies with a passion. I NEVER played with baby dolls, I NEVER showed any interest at all in babies or motherhood. Why? Because they freak me out. They freaked me out back then, they freak me out today. The tought alone of having to take care of one or just interact with one, scares the heck out of me.

Why do I feel like this?

+++1. I think they look utterly repulsive.+++

I honestly think human babies are, untill they reach the age of HAIR, among the most vile-looking creatures in nature. The chubby factor doesn't work for me. Newborn babies make me want to vomit. I really believe anyone who calls a newborn baby 'precious', 'sweet' or 'beautiful' is in fact a hypocrite and in reality comforting its parents.

+++2. The way they cry for something makes my skin crawl.+++

The newborns look like squirmy little maggots with their bald heads, shut eyes and toothless mouths. They totally. Freak me out. The older ones are just plain annoying and aggravating. Whenever they cry, I feel like punching them in the face. Ever looked a needy baby in the face while he is wailing? You know what that expression means? "I WANT! WANT! WANT! GIVE ME MY BOTTLE. GIVE ME MY DIAPER. GIVE ME MY TOYS. NOOOOOOOW!!!"

Will be continued in part 2.

29 comments:

  1. I like babies D: lol but i'm not ready for kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, babies blow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. its when u get a screaming baby on a plane u have problems :l never good, children are just scum :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. But babies are so cute when they aren't screaming like demons...

    ReplyDelete
  5. "The way they cry for something makes my skin crawl." This!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't think I could handle something that you have to do everything for in order to keep it alive.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I personally don't like babies either. Repulsive creatures. But, they are a necessity I suppose. +1 following

    ReplyDelete
  8. Naaaaah man, babies are cool. I like babies, a bit annoying yes, but they dont suck.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The only thing that bugs me about babies is the incessant crying. Other than that, I adore them. They ARE precious, I don't care what you say :p

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love babies . but they are just annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol! i think babies should be sedated or forbidden inside airplanes! it's so annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a pretty common sentiment it seems. Almost every girl I've known pre-pregnancy seems to have felt this way; but as soon as they give birth its "OH MY GOD, MY CHILD IS SO FUCKING CUTE IT WILL LITERALLY KILL YOU WILL CUTENESS."

    ReplyDelete
  13. so me, as well. I dont get what people find in babies/small children (which are actually worse).

    ReplyDelete
  14. babies are sweet :p but year its always better if they are not your own, you can give them back :p

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yeah people seem to hate babies until they get their own.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I was the sweetest baby, well I think I was xD

    ReplyDelete
  17. babies blow. you know what you're talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ah man, I love the babies..

    I just hate kids thats all. Oh and crying.. Dear god the noise.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love kids mate, although they DO become very, very draining...so if you got me at a bad time I'd agree totally with this post...I might just hang onto it for when my brother's little terror pisses me off juuuust enough ;) Cheers mate.

    ReplyDelete
  20. babies cant control themselves lol

    ReplyDelete
  21. Babies are so cute, how could you not like them?!

    ReplyDelete
  22. um...without babies you wouldn't be here...I mean at some point you were a baby lol

    ReplyDelete
  23. Now now there are plenty of grown men who are even worse...Especially when it comes to the give me my bottle part. I mean some even get violent!

    ReplyDelete