Friday, July 8, 2011



Kinda nice day today, looking to buy some rollerblades, unfortunatelly I don't have the money for it :( . I suppose I should write a little backstory about this.

Well here I am walking down the road at mid-day and the heat is just killing me. Then I see some guy with rollerblades on the street passing other cars. He looked very cool and I thought rollerblades can be used as means of transportation. I never liked bikes, they are just too big and bulky. Rollerblades on the other hand seemed very practical.

After a few days I came across this video on the net: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3M74u0XZa4 . I wanted to be that guy in the video. So I started looking for some rollerblades. Problem is that money is a problem in a second world country, so my only option now is to find some good second hand rollerblades until I get the money to buy the real deal.

Well that's all.

14 comments:

  1. really awkward i've seen this picture on another blog today.
    anyways too bad u cant afford m.
    hang on! +1
    and following!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rollerblades are in the past, man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It can still look cool dude. Look at this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3M74u0XZa4

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool, i hope you get more money. check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha very funny man! i wish i had money for rollerblades.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get a longboard, they're better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice blog man keep these posts coming!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see people roller blading between class at school all the time. Sometimes it is the easiest way to get around

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bikes are so much practicle as rollerblades. Just think of difficult subgrades as sand or small stones. With a bike it's not a problem, but with rollerblades...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I used to rollerblade when i was younger,goodluck getting that money.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I used to do some agressive rollerblading back in the day. Wa alot of fun. Hope you get your skates soon. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know the feeling, wanting something for practical reasons, just not being able to obtain it. Personally, I would have gone with a scooter or skateboard instead of rollerblades.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope you get those rollerblades and some extra money soon. Nice blog. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Check ebay for some? Maybe you'll find a bargain man.

    ReplyDelete